“We advocate a mobilization of civil society for democracy, sustainable development and economic prosperity in Africa, Asia and Eurasia” – Ali GEDIKOGLU, President of Cojep international.
- United Nations Sustainable Development Goal 16 by 2030: peace and justice.
- United Nations Sustainable Development Goal 6 by 2030: a direct contribution to democratic progress and contribute to the sustainable development of developing countries through humanitarian aid actions (access to drinking water and basic foodstuffs ).
- UN Sustainable Development Goals 17 for 2030: Increase the democratic and economic integration of developing countries with the world. Have more effective international institutions, rethink the place of developing countries.
- UN Sustainable Development Goal 1 by 2030: pave the way for economic investment through promotion of the countries concerned in the media, in international forums, etc. and fight against poverty.
- Strengthen the democratic image of developing countries.
- Support the capacity and the right of peoples to choose and influence their development through panels made up of local personalities active in their locality and community.
- To be a bridge to establish solid contacts with international organizations through COJEP INTERNATIONAL’s 20-year experience in international diplomacy.
- Provide experience and training support to non-governmental organizations in developing countries.
- Provide citizens with a way to organize themselves to do what is important to them or to express their opinions: including concrete measures to combat racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia and intolerance via the Durban Declaration.
- Fight against poverty and inequalities, develop policies and programs with a human rights-based approach: formation of alliances of a composite transnational civil society engaged in issues of rights and protection of migrants and their families.
The first Global Forum for African Civil Solidarity will bring together:
- Official representatives of States;
- Politicians: speakers from international organizations such as the UN, UNESCO, Council of Europe, and ITT;
- NGOs: speakers from non-governmental representatives active in international organizations such as the UN, UNESCO, the Council of Europe, and ITT;
- Media: 10 leading journalists in the global media;
- National artists.